Portfolio Management Officer
Finance, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy coordinating and managing across multiple projects and products simultaneously? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We are looking for a Portfolio Management Officer to:
• manage the stream portfolio in assisting division, stream and crew managers to reflect the UBS strategy, divisional, stream and crew objectives
• closely work with the stream and crew leads on new demands / initiatives
• support the quarterly planning and reporting process and ensure that reported data to UBS group is accurate and up-to-date
• assist on stream and crew level with the organization and preparation of agile ceremonies (sync meetings, planning meetings etc.)
• provide project management activities on stream and crew level e.g. status reporting, tracking of risks, issues, actions and deliverables, financial forecasts, resource and capacity planning, conflict resolution etc.
• support the production and maintenance of stream, crew, project and product documentation
The stream “Obtain & Maintain Financing” focuses on client needs around the lending business in multiple aspects. We are working fully agile. Our mission is to design, implement and operate amazing client journeys and product offerings end-to-end across multiple and innovative channels. We develop and offer the right products with short time to market to our international clients across locations, based on a cost effective and performant lending platform. Our teams / crews are highly motivated and innovative, working autonomously in daily collaboration with each other and other teams outside our stream to best serve our clients.
You’ll be working in our team in Wroclaw supporting our stream, crews and teams that are based in Switzerland, APAC, India, Poland and other locations.
• a degree from university, preferably in Business Administration / Banking Finance / Science / IT or similar
• 2-4 years of work experience in PMO support in large projects, ideally in the finance sector
• excellent in English (speaking and writing), German is advantageous
• good understanding of change management processes and project methodology related to IT solutions, ideally in an agile environment
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels and at international locations
• good organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
• highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
• familiarity with the lending / financing business is advantageous
• knowledge and experience with the following tools are preferable: Microsoft Office, MS Teams, Confluence, JIRA, Project Portfolio Management
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.