Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker is the only company with 40 consecutive years of sales growth and was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs. Our total rewards offering includes but is not limited to:
- Employee health insurance, plus additional health insurance – both eligible from your first day of employment
- Group life insurance and retirement benefits
- Sports card
- Social benefits fund – this includes holiday subsidy
- Tuition reimbursement and access to online platforms with business courses
- Length of service awards (eligible at 5 years of employment)
- Corrective eyewear refund
- Lunch allowance
As the Accounts Payable Lead Analyst with French (Center of Excellence), your mission is to assist in the workflow, research, reporting and clearing of invoices and variances: including daily and month-end clearing and balancing for the appointed locations/entities. You provide support and interact with various departments, buyers, suppliers and stakeholders.
Who we need:
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
What you will do:
- Complete “Goods Received not Invoiced” (GRNI) on a regular basis and lead action to resolve missing or incorrect GRs
- Responsible for AP subledger, resolution of aged items, vendor reconciliations & monthly Blackline reconciliations
- Maintains documentation to support account balances in a manner that facilitates the efficient review and audit of books and records – related to Blackline reporting
- Represent P2P during Internal and External Audit, gather all requested documentation for the tested sample, participate in the walkthrough meetings and support with audit related queries
- Quarterly SOX Control GRNI – performed in an accurate and timely manner
- Handle internal and external escalations (vendors & stakeholders), and maintain a high rate of customer satisfaction
- Liaise with relevant parties (buyers, suppliers, etc.) to resolve critical invoice and PO discrepancies – email communication and weekly calls with the local finance team
- Work closely with the team and other departments to resolve issues and to identify and correct root causes of errors
- Analysing and clearing GL accounts, where AP has impact (example prepayments)
- Follow-up on their integration of new joiners, being the first point of support and provide feedback to the COE Senior Supervisor
- Point of advice for your Senior Supervisor about process improvements, and how to monitor the workload
- Lead regular calls with Business to drive actions and follow up on open items
What you will need:
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting
- Must have internal controls exposure and compliance mindset (SOX control desirable)
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Professional certification in accounting (CPA or equivalent) preferred
Education & Special trainings:
- Experience in a multinational or shared service center is a plus
- Energetic, team-oriented and proactive
- High level of honesty, commitment and responsibility
- Accustomed to working with deadlines
- Problem-solving skills