What is the Role?
If you have a passion for people, a driver of continuous improvement and you are motivated to create the best possible people experience, this job is perfect for you.
- Support Employees on the most complex HR Operations matters
- Coordinate projects, change initiatives and represent team on various forums
- Provide coaching and support to colleagues in HR Operations and to Team Leads
The main responsibilities will be:
- Handling the most complex queries
- Acting as a backup for TL on a daily basis
- Representing the team on various forums and effectively present team's perspective.
- Coordination or participation in local and global projects.
- Collaboration with colleagues across global model to develop CI / Ops Excellence Long Term integrated plans, including prioritization of the initiatives which are the most value add.
- Contribution to development of WoW that allow operational excellence in a context of project-driven operations
- Proactive anticipation and identification and early escalation of issues (including proposing solutions).
- Support driving a mindset of psychological safety that mistakes do happen, and the real mistake is not to use them as a further growth opportunity for the team.
- Providing coaching to JG7 Advisors, supporting Team with soft skills abilities.
- Project Management skills
- Able to deal with large and complex volumes of information
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Stakeholder Management and Business Partnering skills
- Skills in having effective contracting conversations with the ability to manage expectations
- HR Information and Analysis skills
- The ability to coach others
- Employee Centric and Service Excellence mindset
- Ownership; end to end accountability for resolution
- Assertiveness and courage to challenge
- Good understanding of HR Model, and where to find specialist knowledge
- An understanding of policy intent with knowledge of when exceptions should be applicable
- Working knowledge of different IT-systems (e.g. Workday, SAP)
Flexible working arrangements (including part-time working) are supported where feasible, and are subject to applicable local policies, regulations and legislative frameworks. If appropriate, please make clear in your application the type of flexible working arrangements you would like to be considered.
Please note that this role will be on SBO Terms and Conditions.