with German (part-time job)
Junior Cash Collector with German (part-time job)
What will you do:
- Contact customers by phone and other tools to ensure timely payment of all invoices.
- Being proactive to ensure an overdue situation does not occur
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external clients.
- Promptly provide customer payment remittances to Accenture's cash applications team.
- Build reports liaised with client processes and procedures Meet weekly monthly collections targets and all SLA's.
- Raise to management dispute information to a high degree of quality as required in accordance with the established policy.
- Produce monthly statements to send to customers in line with client s processes.
- Record all collections activities in a consistent manner as per client processes.
- Ensure that the collection processes followed are in adherence to the procedures
What we expect from you:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in as part of a team.
- Great analytical skills and proven ability to work with a large amount of data
- Curiosity to dig deeper for root causes of certain issues.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with different stakeholders to resolve issues in a timely and regular manner.
- Desirable skills A Third level qualification 6 months collections or accounts payable or customer care sales experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel An aptitude for negotiation, reporting, and problem solving.
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "apply now!" button
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.