Aon sp. z o. o
You will work as a part of the People Analyst team supporting the Line HR teams to identify, plan and meet the human resource needs of the business. You will draw on specialist expertise in the HR Centres of Excellence in order to deliver against the HR strategy and proactively handle HR priorities, as well as provide HR analytical, advisory and administrative support to the business and HR teams.
- Support the HR Business Partners with business-critical people initiatives such as annual comp cycle and talent development, and tailor corporate HR programs to meet local business needs.
- Work closely with Centres of Excellence to proactively identify and influence changes to improve HR service and processes, implement HR processes.
- Facilitate the resolution of escalated issues and concerns from the business.
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with line managers, providing appropriate challenge and partnering with them to co-develop solutions to meet their current and future business needs.
- Work with the Partners ensure the provision of sound advice on all HR issues such as reward, talent, performance, organisation development, change, culture and leadership.
- Provide meaningful materials to HR Business Partners to support their teams in various areas, including on-boarding, performance management, manager training, org structure projects, and any other ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Run online tools to support HR initiatives, such as inputting and pulling reports for talent review, publishing relevant content on internal sites, and managing rosters.
- Support specialty projects in the following areas: Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, and HR Operations
- Monitors and assists with employee recognition programmes.
- Provide accurate data and MI to HR Business Partners, HR Director and the Business. When providing the data also look to provide a detailed analysis which fits the purpose of the request.
- Previous experience in HR analytical roles;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including v look ups and pivot tables, and confident in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills in English (C1 level), both written and verbal
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize complex workloads
- A high level of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
- Numeracy skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, and working on initiative to solve complex queries independently
- Anticipates and ensures all client needs are met; exemplary client services skills with a willingness to help and support others, and a strong team player
- Builds and maintains relationships with employees and colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.