GL Accountant with French
What you will do:
- Accounting operations in RTR area (General Ledger & Subledgers) in accordance with US GAAP/SOX controls.
- Review of both B/S and P/L for errors, omissions or inconsistencies, variance analysis.
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation process (i.e. bank, payroll, taxes, accruals, ICO).
- Preparation and posting of journal entries.
- Accruals & Prepaids Accounting.
- Identifying and solving common cross-process (PTP, OTC, T&E) issues.
- Supporting internal & external audit.
- Recommendation and implementation of process improvements ideas.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent English
- Min. B1 French level
- University degree in accounting or finance or professional qualification
- 2 year relevant finance experience in GL scope
- Shared service experience is an asset
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace