Product Manager - Depositing Money
Outsourcing / Offshoring, Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are client needs, digitalization, and trend and market analyses your bread and butter? Do you enjoy actively developing banking products and the client journeys that go with them?
We’re looking for someone like you to support the Crew Depositing Money, in an agile set-up to:
• support the product and technical crew lead to further drive the transformation into an agile delivery organization (organization / orchestration of agile ceremonies for the whole crew as well as supporting the quarterly planning cycles)
• improve existing product and develop new innovative ideas through overarching competitor watching and consolidating market research
• play a central coordination role in run-the-bank and go-to-market activities facilitating publishing & translations as well as supporting the product owners in various risk assessment activities
• work in an agile, interdisciplinary environment and helping to ensure that strategic initiatives are implemented on schedule and to a high standard
You will work in Wroclaw as part of a highly motivated agile team within the “Depositing Money” crew. Together with a diverse team of colleagues from IT, marketing, analytics and product management, you will help expand UBS's leading position in retail banking and stimulate further development in this key business area.
• university or college degree, preferably with a focus on business management or product innovation
• at least 3 years of experience in a similar field
• experienced / interested in agile ways of working (e.g., Scrum, Design Thinking)
• you are creative, curious, and interested in new trends, digitalization, and technology
• a team player with good attention to detail: you can work independently and are goal-oriented
• good command of English (German being of a huge advantage)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.