Management Team Executive Assistant
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you detail-oriented multitasker? Do you enjoy going above and beyond to ensure tasks are met and exceeded?
We’re looking for an Executive Team Assistant for the management team in the organisation of Chief Risk Officer Asset Management, Group EMEA, Sustainability Risk and Risk Innovation to:
• manage calendars and taking account of complex diaries and global time-zone differences
• manage and coordinating travels, organizing bookings and preparing travel documentation
• manage contact database, licensing, registrations, new hire requirements and team’s knowledge sharing and training requirements
• maintain and controlling accesses of SharePoint, Share Drive or Distributing Lists
• assist with finance management, including processing of invoices and expenses
• answer calls and supporting communication channels
• complete ad-hoc projects as necessary
You’ll be working in Poland, Cracow and be part of a team across these four functions: Asset Management Risk, EMEA Risk, Sustainability Risk, Risk Innovation and play an important role to support senior management team of 8 which are located globally from Hong Kong to New York.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
Your expertise :
• min. 2 years of experience in international environment
• excellent written and communication skills,
• successful administrative experience in a fast-paced large enterprise
• very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• excellent organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
• trustworthy personality with strong sense of ownership
• strong analytical and numerical skills
• excellent command of English (written/spoken)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.