QA Automation Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We’re looking for an IT quality & test engineer to:
• design, build and maintain an automation framework for testing the department's systems globally
• manage, monitor and improve the infrastructure
• develop custom tools and integrate with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
• define the automation book of work, collaborating with the team to deliver efficiencies and productivity improvements via test automation
• liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the bank including international locations
• comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates, and test plans
You’ll be working in the GFS Ref Data team based in our Krakow location. We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As an IT quality & test engineer you'll play an important role in ensuring the development methodology is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects.
• previously held a testing role, for ideally 3+ years within the finance sector
• an engineering or programming background, must have worked in frameworks like robot, cucumber, selenium
• was involved in test automation for medium to large projects
• have an understanding of Reference Data Systems and have appreciation of Data Entities, Data Lineage and Data Governance
• able to manage and lead QA efforts across multiple apps / systems
• strong communication skills and ability to provide QA progress to IT and Business Stakeholders directly
• proven delivery of performing functional testing to assess for accuracy, suitability, interoperability, functionality and accessibility; and non-functional testing to assess for security, reliability, efficiency, reliability, maintainability and portability
• able to perform regression testing for project, product and PRV (Production Readiness Verification)
• able to learn and adapt to business domains and apply test strategy to achieve high quality deliverables
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.