Portfolio Management Officer
Business management, administration and support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Risk
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter and a skilled multi-tasker? Are you able to keep an overview over a reach portfolio and handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm?
Do you want to have an impact and be part of UBS’s Agile journey?
We’re looking for a team member to:
• act as the team’s Scrum master, managing the team’s portfolio, supporting the backlog, planning and deliverables
• provide extensive professional support in project administration
• ensure risks and issues in processes/planning are identified, reported and escalated as required
• coordinate team meetings, preparing of material for governance bodies, training/expert front-support websites, organizing offsites and special training/deep dives sessions
• provide project management support to or lead risk and business relevant projects, always keeping in mind our stakeholders’ objectives and satisfaction
• identify and examine problems in order to understand them, hence to generate options and recommend solutions which are logical, reasonable and realistic.
• support ad-hoc requests from senior management being at local, legal entity or Group level
• coordinate with other business risk managers in other functions
• ramp-up knowledge on cross-border business and investment suitability related processes to support in delivering value to stakeholders
As a member of the Project Management Office in Wroclaw you will closely collaborate with the Business Risk Management department in Zurich. You will become a part of a dynamic, agile team whose enthusiasm and wide business knowledge guarantee an exciting and balanced working environment, as well as a fair degree of freedom.
• at least 3 years of PMO experience in the financial industry, ideally in business risk management
• great command of English both written and spoken, German is an advantage
• very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• good knowledge of Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence (One PPM understanding could be an asset)
• ability to learn new things be it a new IT tool or different process
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• very well organized and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• a proactive and solution-oriented thinker
• a team player who likes to work in a dynamic environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.