Automation and Integration Team Lead
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker? Are you a crafty problem solver? Do you know how to deliver innovative solutions and automate daily tasks?
We are looking for someone who can:
– Identify and implement automation opportunities using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software (Automation Anywhere) and other (EUA tools?) , leveraging new methods/technologies where appropriate;
– Manage the portfolio and deliver stable, sustainable and efficient solutions to automate processes;
– Collaborate across business units, in particular with our partners within HR and IT, to drive the day-to-day implementation of automation solutions that support the HR objective for simplification;
– Oversee the design, build, test and support of robots throughout the entire software lifecycle;
– Analyze specifications and change requests to provide work time estimates;
– Co-ordinate the rollout of new RPA software and other strategic projects and initiatives;
You will be working in the HR Technology team which sits in the Human Resources Department.
We are responsible for the delivery of RPA solutions and End User applications for use across HR within UBS. The team will be focused on identifying and delivering automation solutions for other HR teams using RPA tools and will be highly aligned with the UBS CoE. The HR Technology team is spread across the world with the largest groups in London, Zurich, Krakow and Pune.
– 3-5 years of experience in a relevant data analysis or development & support role;
– An engineering or programming background, with experience with RPA suites / task automation (Automation Anywhere or similar software);
– Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel, Access and Visual Basic for MS Applications;
– Knowledge of .NET would be an asset;
– Strong consulting, business analysis and problem solving skills;
– A team leader, able to prioritize and allocate work across the team and manage stakeholder expectations
– Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team;
– A strong communicator who can explain technology to non-technical audiences and work with stakeholders to determine the appropriate solution;
– Able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment;
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.