Business Risk Specialist with German
Business management, administration and support, Risk
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Would you like to help shape the bank of the future? Do you have an affinity for risk management and Information Security? At the same time, is enabling other people to work in a dynamic environment by adhering to security principles an asset for you? Do you want to work in an international bank which offers and collaborate with colleagues with focus in Switzerland?
Then we are looking for someone like you for the role Business Risk Specialist with German who will for and with us:
• assess requests for data access, authorization and data exports
• make responsible decisions on judging access to systems and applications
• assess authorization concepts and approval processes
• monitor and configure reviews
• set requirements for Access Management Tools
• support Divisional Information Security Officer in implementing information security measures
• work and contribute in strategic projects to support our business in implementing innovative and digital solutions
• act as a risk manager in the team of Business Risk Managers in UBS Switzerland AG
You’ll be working in Krakow in the Information & Data Security Team which is collaborating directly with colleagues in UBS Switzerland AG in Zurich. Our team is responsible for the implementation, development of the control framework as well as for advising and cooperating with our partners on strategic projects. We work in a dynamic "can-do" environment and develop sustainable strategies within UBS Switzerland to minimize operational risks.
• fluent in both German and English
• minimum 3 years of professional experience in the financial industry, ideally in business risk or information security area
• university degree, preferred in economy, technology
• an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• a proactive and solution-oriented thinker
• analytically strong, independent and can well prioritize
• a team player who likes to work in a dynamic environment
• interested in digitization, new technologies and the realization of own ideas
• an affinity for information security, data protection and/or digitalization, ideally supplemented with experience in the field risk management
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.