Intern in HRi Data Operations
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
We are breaking down traditional silos and hire for the work, not for the job. Therefore, as an intern in HRi Data Operations, you can be responsible for making sure Human Resources deliver the best service to the employees worldwide by:
• working in the team to ensure HR Data Operations run smoothly in the company;
• making sure that critical HR projects are completed on time and with diligence;
• preparing reports that will help improve process and data quality;
• making sure communication flows between teams and stakeholders;
You will be working in the Global HR Operations team located in Krakow (GO/Fabryczna). We are responsible for making sure Human Resources deliver the best service to the employees worldwide by testing and maintaining critical HR systems, updating high-volume data, performing due diligence checks and many more change and project initiatives.
Your expertise and skillset:
• eagerness to develop in HR shared service operations
• sharp eye for detail combined with successful time management skills
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a global team
• readiness to lear IT systems used to support Global HR functions
• able to stay on track in a fast-changing environment
• very good English
• MS Office skills
- a multitasker able to deliver a number of results within deadlines
- willing to challenge the status quo and look for improvements
- an independent thinker and a proactive performer
- communicating openly, not afraid to speak up
- open to challenges and keen to take on responsibilities
- a team player with good ability to work independently when needed
- diligent and focused on details
- a keen observer, ready to challenge way things are done
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.