Business Software Tester - Global Wealth Management
Digital, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you a meticulous and structured person? Do you learn how to use new tools quickly? Do you like to keep up to date with new technologies? Then we are looking for someone like you who can:
• define the test plan in compliance with the Group's strategies and standards (using Jira tool)
• create and maintain automation scripts using Cucumber tool
• design and review test cases using techniques based on defects detected, previous experience and on the relevant business or functional requirements
• collect the approval of the Business area on the design of the tests (cases and scenarios)
• prepare the appropriate data for testing and estimate effort required
• perform user certification tests (Business Acceptance Test) and functional tests of the processes in the various Front and Back End modules of the Core Platform
- perform Production Readiness Verification (PRV)
• identify and track system defects and monitor their progressive solution, interfacing with the Business Owners and IT colleagues
• document and report the progress of the tests, their coverage and any defects to the Business Owners and Project Managers
• complete the execution of the tests with adequate evidence to submit to the Business Area for approval
• prepare the necessary forms for coverage and test status for the subsequent release in the production environment
You will be located in Wroclaw or Krakow and part of a European Testing Team supporting testing for European Wealth Management locations. Together with this team you will deliver high quality services for COO Global Wealth Management (GWM) in Europe, supporting change management activities while participating in local and global projects and cooperating with stakeholders across Europe. Specifically, you will provide professional support in the area of test planning, execution and automation and will become an expert in European related testing matters and country specifics.
• bachelor or master degree – preferably in economics, finance or information technology
• 2+ years of experience in testing activities in business or IT area
• preferably worked in Digital environment testing online Payments and Trading
• a highly motivated and well-organized team player with excellent communication abilities who is able to work independently
• fluency in English (verbal and written)
• fluency in Italian or German (verbal and written) would be an asset
• strong analytical skills and attention to details, very good organizational skills
• attitude to change and interest in learning the use of new tools
• precision, order, punctuality and a sense of responsibility
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.