Market Risk Change BA
Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
- survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
- conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
- provide documentation of processes and business requirements
- support business architects by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
- find and implement solutions
- support project management tasks
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Change – Market, Treasury and Asset Management Risk Change team. We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are primarily responsible for eliciting detailed business requirements relating to data sourcing, calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes.
We are searching for strong and competent Asset Management Risk BA to enhance and rebuild the AM Risk infrastructure. Management Risk Change is a value added function that ensures efficient delivery of IT strategic risk infrastructure changes, by working with AM Risk Officers, Risk IT and Business representatives. The team focuses on strategic changes that improve the representation of Asset management risk feeds, and Risk analysis and monitoring systems, and accommodate changes in business strategy or market conventions. Strategic improvement is critical, to ensure that market, credit and liquidity risk analysis is accurate and reliable. The team helps to drive change, prioritize initiatives, analyze and weigh alternative solutions, write specifications and confirm correct implementation.
- business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
- 2-5 years experience in an Asset Management or a Market Risk Role, such as Risk Control, Reporting or Change function or alternatively as Credit Risk BA.
- good understanding of financial products, understanding of market risk models (VaR, ES, Stress)
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
- a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics or relevant work experience
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling tasks
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.