Business Risk Specialist - BRM
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can support vendor risk management in UBS IBO Operating Management:
• Ensure IB Operations compliance with UBS Third Party Risk Management, Global Procurement and Vendor Management Policies
• Provide support service to IBO Vendor Management role holders such as Vendor Relationship Managers and Contract Managers to help them understand and fulfil their obligations related to Vendor Management Framework
• Provide regular reporting related to IBO Vendor Management
• Support validation of IBO contracts population. Investigate, follow up and resolve flagged control items, data quality issues and inconsistencies in contract database in a timely manner
• Collaborate with stakeholders to challenge and suggest improvements to the Vendor Risk Framework
• Provide ad-hoc management information, such as provision of key performance indicators and statistics for activities deployed, for the proper planning of team activities and capacity management
• Evaluate and mitigate risks, escalate to team manager when issues arise or deadlines /targets are at risk of being missed
• Support the team with a flexible approach to activities, promote best practice and innovation to improve
You’ll be working in the IBO Operating Management team in Krakow. We support a large internal client base across various IB Operations functions and regions, to ensure compliance with vendor management related policies. We interact with and report to senior managers in IB Operations when supporting deal governance. We also work closely with our partners in Group Corporate Services Supply Chain and Third Party Risk Management functions.
– A university degree
– Fluency in spoken and written English
– High level of proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Power Point, Word)
– An interest in learning how to use automation solutions, such as macros, Tableau and Alteryx, to improve our processes. Experience in developing and/or supporting such solutions is not mandatory
– A reliable team player and an independent thinker
– A well-organized person, with strong attention to details and an innate sense of how to prioritize
– A strong communicator, comfortable in collaborating with and challenging individuals above your rank
– Able to work in a fluid environment and sees change as an opportunity to improve and develop
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.