Data Analyst / Financial Resource Management Specialist
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you interested in Business Strategy Development?
As a Financial Resource Management Specialist, you help us to analyze, define and implement the most efficient usage of UBS Switzerland AG's Balance Sheet and its underlying financial resources usage. You will closely collaborate with various Group functions (Group Treasury, Finance) as well as with the respective Business Areas and Business Units using UBS Switzerland AG's Balance Sheet.
Your work will support Senior Management decisions on the "Legal Entity” and “Business Division” levels.
Our team "Business Performance & Distribution Management" is embedded in the COO Business Switzerland AG area with a focus on Balance Sheet Management, Loans and Deposit Hurdle Rates also Pricing and Business Performance Management topics, including forecasting and optimizing our Net Interest Income result. You will belong to a cross cultural, agile and dynamic organization with an excellent team spirit.
Our team is based in Zurich and Krakow.
We are looking for the person who:
• has a degree preferably in data science, mathematics, finance or economics
• has at least 3 years of experience in the financial services industry
• possesses strong analytical, conceptual and organizational skills
• is strong and experienced in the usage of MS Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint and programming skills in VBA and Tableau
• has a basic understanding of the conceptual and regulatory framework on capital, liquidity and funding and is interested in developing the knowledge in financial resource management and the respective financial resource consuming banking products
• has very good written and spoken English (German would be an additional asset)
• shows strong interpersonal and communication skills
• is keen on working in a culturally diverse environment.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.