Securities Specialist - Derivatives
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
At UBS WM Operations Wroclaw you can contribute with the processing and management of end to end client transactions on behalf of multiple European locations.
Core Securities area processes include:
• combining fund settlements, equity settlements, asset transfers, corporate actions, income processing, reconciliations knowledge in one place
• monitoring and processing transactions, launching investigations, correcting discrepancies,
• identifying, analyzing, and following exceptions until resolved
• liaise with portfolio managers legal, traders and operations regarding securities events
• preparing documentation and notifications to Client Advisors
• constantly looking for opportunity to speed up the process /decisions and increase client satisfaction
• deep understanding of process risk and work to mitigate and reduce risk
Everyone has a specific talent. Our goal is to make sure your talents are utilized to their full extent and that you have the opportunity to develop it for the benefit of our team, our clients and our firm.
We achieve this by:
• enabling people to make decisions
• making people more accountable
• unlocking personal potential
• involving you in the process design and implementation of projects
• collaborating across UBS community
• private medical care
• life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
• pension plan
• charity days
• training and development
• internal Mobility and Employee Referral Program
• hybrid working model (remote work opportunities)
• curious self explorers who like to try new things and make change happen
• a strong customer focus
• a willingness to learn, take ownership and make decisions
• a digital mindset where you help us provide a truly seamless client experience
• practical ability to work with modern tools and being solution oriented
• excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
• english language skills both spoken and written, other European languages will be a plus
• securities process knowledge is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.