Senior Tax Analyst (FATCA/AEI)
Job Reference #
Are you familiar with FATCA/AEI? Are you passionate about taxes?
We're looking for Senior Tax Analyst to:
• Respond to complex AEI, FATCA, and QI queries related to onboarding, reporting, withholding
• Assist in completing W-8 forms and self-certifications for UBS legal entities
• Assist with entity classification queries (new/modify/dissolve entities) for UBS legal entities
• Provide support / advice to business in complying with internal FATCA/AEI/QI policies and procedures
• Provide internal guidance on changes to FATCA, AEI & QI regulations and processes and their impact on UBS
You’ll be working in the AEI/FATCA/ QI Competence Center team in Krakow. Our role is to provide the different functions involved in AEI/FATCA/QI related processes with timely and qualitative responses in order to:
• Avoid errors in complying with regulatory obligations, which could pose risks for UBS
• Ensure consistency in application of the internal Control Framework supporting these regulations
• Provide a responsive service to clients and investors by answering operational related queries based on agreed procedures and FAQs
You will be responsible for supporting the Competence Center in their day to day activities and projects.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Bachelor's degree or above (preferably legal background)
• Experience of local operational tax regulations and the ability to interpret and apply them to actual situations
• Tax advisory experience
• At least 1 – 3 years of relevant tax experience, ideally on AEI (also known as Common Reporting Standard CRS), FATCA and QI.
• Effective team working / collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with counterparts as part of a global team across many jurisdictions
• Good judgment and an inquisitive approach to practices and procedures. Personal authority and integrity. Independence and resilience
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• Self – motivated
• Fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.