Intern in Payroll Team
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
This is an exciting opportunity for gaining valuable experience by performing a variety of activities within the Poland Payroll Function, such as:
• support Polish Payroll Team with tasks related to the full scope of payroll monthly activities
• reply to employees’ payroll related enquires
• provide payroll data to support ongoing payroll projects
• build up expertise by close cooperation with various HR teams and stakeholders
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You’ll be working in the HR Service Delivery Team – Payroll Function in Poland, serving to UBS Poland based staff (c.a. 5000 in scope). In our function we provide payroll services for over 30 000 employees in EMEA and performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
We're coordinating, delivering, prioritizing and escalating payroll operational tasks, resulting from HR customer enquiries, and HR and business requirements. The team act as subject matter experts for payroll and are responsible for all aspects of Poland payroll administration to ensure that all Poland local and International payrolls are completed accurately and on-time.
• we are looking for a student with an academic focus on Finance/Economy/Math and/or Human Resources, with good communication skills and the ability to work with large datasets
• previous payroll/HR experience is not required, however work experience in a large organization would be an asset
• good English verbal and writing skills
• well organized, with a sharp eye for details
• service oriented and positive attitude
• comfortable working with tight deadlines
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.