The world is changing fast, and Shell is changing too – not only to keep up with the external pace, but also to anticipate and shape a different future. The new integrated Corporate Relations function will deliver value by supporting our strategy and sectoral approach and improving policy and advocacy outcomes. We will bring the outside in and secure and drive Shell’s reputation and values. Drawing on a strong base of professional excellence, we aspire to be best-in-class at achieving integrated outcomes through effective engagement and communication with external and internal stakeholders.
Where you fit in:
As Shell pursues its ambitions towards net zero emissions, the role of Shell Brand team will be even more important in continuing to build trust, loyalty and credibility among our employees, customers, business partners and stakeholders. Communication specialists will serve a fundamental role as we develop and deliver award-winning, inspiring, and seamless creative projects for Shell businesses to communicate their business goals and activities.
What’s the role?
As the Global Team Senior Coordinator, you will be accountable for day-to-day organizational and administrative tasks as assigned by the Brand Leadership Team (LT). You will also collaborate with wider Brand community on global, regional, and specific activities.
Your role will include:
- Performing general admin tasks as per the business need e.g., maintaining org charts and team documentation
- Assisting with travel booking esp. for complex itineraries
- Coordinating global and regional team meetings, training sessions, community calls etc.
- Supporting global learning agenda esp. onboarding programme, maintaining documentation, and delivering training sessions
- Organizing and supporting the delivery of Performance Business Reviews with suppliers
- Acting as a Focal Point and cross team collaboration with Real Estate, HSSE and IT colleagues
- Project management activities as defined by the LT, e.g., owning and holding people accountable to timelines
- Reporting activities
- Co-ordinates team comms
What we need from you?
- Extensive administrative experience in a large, fast-paced business environment;
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills;
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills across all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of internal systems and processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (C1)
- Learner Mindset – role model curiosity and reflection; encourage people to learn from mistakes and successes
- Maximize performance – integrate and collaborate across boundaries to maximise commercial value for Shell as a whole