About the job
At Arla, we rely on a meticulous financial system to drive business forward. Our Purchase To Pay (P2P) department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash flow and paying suppliers. If you are open for new technologies and in the same time dedicated to leading others with passion that is the offer for you.
As a leader, you would be a part of P2P leadership team mostly responsible for active management of people and operations to deliver common goals.
Specifically, you will be:
- Delivering operational plans and setting day-to-day team objectives,
- Driving and deliver of people agenda ,
- Delivering results that make a significant contribution to a department vision,
- Ensuring the optimal composition and motivation of the team.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationship with all stakeholders in Arla Foods and third parties.
- Ensure compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and group compliance policy.
- Responsible for keeping process documentation up to date.
- Initiating and implementing improvements in ways of working within own area of responsibility
Who are you?
Your background and interest for financial operations may derive from similar position within SSC/BPO industry. In addition, we expect the candidate to know how to inspire colleagues to perform high-class results while keeping up a positive energy and high spirits.
Furthermore, you have:
- Min. 3-year experience in finance, accountancy or similar on a proven track of leadership e.g. among project groups or transition,
- Finance process understanding and MS Office package
- Capability of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders at various levels in the organization
- Ability to work under pressure in very challenging and changeable environment,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- English skills at the advanced level.