About the job
You will join the Client and Collaboration team in Digital Services and Infrastructure, consisting of a Scrum Master, a Product Owner, Test Managers and several Microsoft 365 and cloud technology specialists. The team is responsible for technical epics on Arla’s cloud journey to Microsoft 365, but also handles other cloud technologies such as Intune, Power Apps and Azure AD.
As a Cloud Specialist and Endpoint Management Engineer, you will begin your journey into the world of cloud technologies. You will work closely with the other specialists in the team and build your own capabilities. You will work both as a sidekick to a specialist on a bigger epic, but also you will be given your own tasks and responsibilities to manage.
Specifically, you will:
- Monitor Microsoft 365 for changes impacting services used by Arla
- Propose changes to Arla setup to increase value of Cloud services
- Migrate on-premises solutions to Cloud
- Participate in implementation of new Cloud solutions
- Act as trusted advisor to IT Operations and Security
- Be a team player and ensure objectives bring a maximum value to the business
Who are you?
You are at the beginning of your professional career and you do not have to know everything. However, you should be a fast learner and passionate about new technologies.
Furthermore, you have:
- At least 1-2 years in IT and M365 or Azure area, including licensing (MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals and AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals – nice to have),
- Detail working knowledge with Intune and Microsoft Endpoint Manager,
- No specific requirement, but recent graduate from university preferred,
- Good understanding of the on-premises and cloud-based Microsoft products.
- Strong English language communication skills, both written and verbal,
- You like new challenges, and You have "can-do attitude"
- ‘’T-shape’’ personality, with deep technical skills, but also able to handle the softer side of solution adoption,
- Desire to work in an agile manner,
- Adept at presenting clearly and confidently to clients both in person and remotely,
- Strong drive and an ability to work independently.