About the job
You will be joining a mature high performing team with 6 great colleagues in Aarhus and Gdansk helping all our Agile release Trains and IT Operations in constantly improving their ways of working and helping the become excellent - both skillset wise and behavior wise.
Our main responsibility is to help IT reach sustainable high performance through supporting improvements in IT mindset, ways of working, processes and tools. You will be an active part of our lean agile coaching, consulting and facilitation activities and you’ll have a great chance to develop and grow together with us.
Who are you?
We are looking for a colleague with great insights and several years of experience as an agile coach or in another agile leadership role. You are comfortable interacting and sparring with people in our IT leadership team, the Release Train Management, and our scrum teams and you know how to grow and develop people, both as an Agile Coach outside the organization, and also as a consultant working in IT.
We are looking for the following competences:
- Strong belief and understanding of servant-leadership as a Senior Agile Coach
- Great communicator and facilitator with change management skills
- A supportive personality that gets motivated by coaching people and teams at all levels
- Deep understanding of SAFe as a framework and how to apply in real world agile transformations
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in this role, you also:
- Have strong listening and observation skills and knows how to build good relations with people
- Have a deep passion for coaching and supporting in agile ways of working
- Have a natural “yes” to new ideas and likes to learn and try out new things
- Are a phenomenal teammate who enables and others to succeed