The role as Global Rewards Consultant
Your primary responsibility will be to be our country expert on pay and to be a proactive force within Rewards regarding remuneration policy by identifying critical competencies/skills and “movement” in the Polish market.
Further, you will we responsible for:
- Building our annual pay structures for our global markets and driving the data process with our vendor
- Supporting our annual reward processes e.g. performance management and salary review
- Supporting with local best market practice/benchmarking incl. maintenance and improvement of our tools.
- Managing our Reward Master Data quality and support the organization with value adding reward analyses
- Supporting on Mobility cases/processes
- Supporting on grading of positions and the maintenance of our Job Architecture
Who are you?
You are a self-driven team player that is result orientated with the ability to think “outside the box” when encountering issues and are able to act and make changes that have an end-user perspective. You are able to analyse complex issues and provide input for decision makers e.g. present data in “an easy to understand way” with a clear narrative. You have strong communication and stakeholder skills and always seek results that accommodate the business needs balanced with Global Rewards policies.
- Most likely holds a Master Degree with 3-5yrs of relevant working experience e.g. within HR/Finance advisory, Data Science etc.
- Hold strong analytical and number skills, and approaches your tasks in a structured and detail oriented manner
- As plus, are familiar with Power BI