Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We’re looking for PL/SQL software engineers to:
• analyze business requirements for the Global Markets Financing
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming tools
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
You’ll be working in the GFS Ref Data team based in our Krakow location. We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As a software engineer you'll play an important role in ensuring the development methodology is followed, and lead technical design discussions with the architects.
• software engineer/developer focused on database and reporting complex solutions within the finance sector
• very good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
• know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by our SDLC
• articulate and confident communicator, who thrives on logical and creative thinking
• Cloud data modelling & data processing in Azure would be a bonus
• Oracle certification would be a plus
• Understanding of how Queue Brokers works + C# experiences would be a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.