Website Manager / UX Conversion Analyst
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you looking for an agile working environment where you will be able to implement your subject matter expertise to deliver the best online experience to users? You understand user and business needs and use data-driven insights to optimize user experience (UX) in close alignment with business stakeholders and product managers.
We are looking for a passionate Website Manager / UX Conversion Analyst to:
• develop engaging and conversion optimized landing pages with strong focus on generating leads and prospect engagement on our private clients website.
• coordinate day-to-day content changes on our website with the team responsible for publishing. This involves the creation of new landing pages and optimization of existing pages.
• assume end-to-end responsibility for ongoing publishing tasks and web projects. This involves reviewing and approving the changes and liaising with internal stakeholders such as product management, languages services, sales, marketing and legal and compliance and briefing the external agency (publishing and development teams) on change requirements.
• closely collaborate with all Chapters within the Center of Excellence Client Experience Design & Optimization: CX Strategy, Advisory & Operations, Research & Testing, UX / UI Design, Design Systems, IT terminology and external agencies.
• produce, analyze and gain insights from web analytics reports in order to propose data driven website optimization initiatives and run A/B tests and experiments.
• lead website optimization and website redesign projects with focus on search engine optimization (SEO).
• support lead management efforts through coordination and implementation of engagement and conversion/lead tools e.g. calculators, interactive test and quizzes, etc.
The Center of Excellence Client Experience Design & Optimization is constantly looking for new talent. This role is part of the Conversion Optimization & Analytics Chapter, which is responsible for providing data-driven guidance to make the most of website traffic on ubs.com/ch, ensuring users can complete their online journeys successfully. This includes website optimization, performance campaigns, lead management, A/B testing, conversion rate optimization and search engine optimization.
• higher education (degree from a University/Business School, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing)
• minimum 3 years of work experience in online marketing, digital sales, website maintenance and optimization
• good communication and organizational skills
• able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment in an agile setup
• communicative, independent and proactive personality
• excellent MS Office skills, especially profound MS PowerPoint and MS Excel knowledge preferred
• excellent English skills (speaking and writing); German skills (understanding) would be beneficial
• experience working in JIRA, Frontify, Confluence would be beneficial
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.