Internship in Equity Derivatives Sales Support
Investment Banking, Sales and trading
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you a good communicator? Are you well organized with an eye to detail? We’re looking for someone like that who will help us
• Log product documentation in relation to new structured product issued making sure that data feeds are properly reflected.
• Liaise with internal UBS teams (e.g. Legal, Operations, Sales, Trading) through various communication channels in order to efficiently close the issuance process
• Support sales people in product issuance
•Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports
You will be working in Equity Derivatives team in Krakow Fabryczna Office. We collaborate closely with Sales, Operations and Middle Office Teams located in Switzerland to provide a suite of high quality tasks and
services for the region. With our tasks and activities we directly impact clients of UBS AG in Switzerland and
execute them with the highest level of diligence. This role involves a number of post trade and client supporting functions that are directly linked to the overall service quality and client experience we provide for Equity Derivatives products traded in Switzerland.
This is 30- 40 hours per week internship opportunity with contract for 6 to 12 months max.
• Some knowledge of financial instruments (equities, bonds, derivatives)
• Able to understand complex legal documentation
• Detail oriented
• Good in written and spoken English, German would be an asset
• Comfortable in prioritizing workload and working under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.