RRAD Business Manager
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Business management, administration and support, Risk
Job Reference #
Kraków, London, Zürich
Full Time, Part Time
Do you have a keen interest in business management and have the ability to handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to work closely with senior management to drive the function forward?
We're looking for RRAD Business Manager to:
• Support financial processes including workforce planning, monthly forecasting, strategic planning and other ad-hoc finance projects & requests
• Prepare presentations for senior management meetings and attend the monthly management forum
• Deliver ad hoc reports for senior management such as functional deep dives or service management reviews
• Engage closely with the Risk Chief Operating Office, Finance and other functional stakeholders across all divisions and support a variety of business management topics as required across a diverse range of locations
• Contribute to the people strategy of the global team
You'll be working with the RRAD Chief of Staff in Krakow/Zurich/London. Risk Reporting Analysis & Data (RRAD) is a team of 200 individuals within Group Risk Control (GRC). Our key mandate is to control, consolidate, analyze and report risk information across the firm to senior executives, the Board of Directors, shareholders and regulators. We enable well-informed risk decisions and empower the broader risk community through innovative digital solutions.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Resilient, incredibly organized and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to interact and build relationships with a range of stakeholders
• Proactive, anticipating needs of management and delivering efficient & pragmatic solutions
• Passionate about people, culture and diversity
• Previous business management experience advantageous
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.