Investment Operations Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have an understanding of Hedge Funds? Do you have knowledge of hedge fund offering documents, structures and terms? Are you well-organised and detail-oriented with a strong can-do attitude?
We’re looking for someone who can:
• review and capture data from Hedge Fund legal documents such as Offering Memorandum, Supplements and subscription agreements;
• review updated fund documents noting changes we should be aware of;
• take responsibility for the static data management in Octane (in-house Hedge Fund data base);
• support the investment team with new and on-going investments by gathering and processing static data and records in Octane.
As an investment operations specialist, you’ll work closely with our portfolio managers and product specialist to support the investment process for the Hedge Fund of Fund business (HFS). The team has global coverage with Investment Operations specialists located in Hong Kong, the United States and London.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• ideally at least 1 year paralegal experience or investment operation experience with a focus on hedge funds and UCITS Funds.
• knowledge of hedge fund structures including liquidity and gating
• bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or related field
• proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel and Word; and proficiency in English language.
• are extremely detail oriented, analytical and have strong organizational and follow through skills
• a proactive self-starter who has a keen eye for the details
• have a collaborative personality, with the ability to complete tasks independently
• have an ambition to succeed in fast paced and challenging environment;
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.