3PISA Risk Specialist
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
You have an analytical mind. You have liking for risk assessment. You like to coordinate delivery and know how to talk to all kinds of different people.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Fluently communicate, in German and English (Speak / Read / Write);
• Perform analytical reviews for 3PISA report;
• Perform data collection, analysis and reporting;
• Liaise with Bank staff to propose and coordinate quality improvement activities;
• Capture and document of Risk & Control Taxonomy requirements;
• Manage relations with stakeholders;
• Act as a mentor for junior colleagues;
• Provide subject matter expertise in Risk Management; lead trainings and awareness presentations.
You’ll be working in Third Party Risk Assessment team in the UBS office in Switzerland, Zurich. You'll take a part in supporting colleagues from different areas of the firm, including Risk Taxonomy Owners, Compliance & Operational Risk Controllers and Outsourcing & Supplier Management, in improving the overall risk assessment process and implementing the most effective remediation measures.
• Proficiency in German and English Language (Speak / Read / Write);
• At least 7 years of experience in one of the following areas: IT Audit or Information Security, Operational Risk Management, Compliance, Risk and Control Assessments;
• Knowledge of assessing or auditing in the area of Information Security ;
• Excellent knowledge of report development by using Excel, VB, Macros
• Understanding of Operational Risk Management and its implementation in practice;
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyse and report significant amounts of data in terms of meaningful information .
• Experience with industry recognized standards for IT security controls and best practices like NIST, ISO27001, PCI DSS, COBIT etc.;
• One of the following professional qualifications obtained: CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or ITIL.
• A strong communicator, in German and English (Speak / Read / Write);
• Good team player with analytical ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
• Well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects;
• Comfortable taking the lead, but not hesitant to bring in the expertise of colleagues to help the team;
• Having risk identification and risk articulation skills
• Able to build and maintain strong relations with stakeholders;
• Able to show initiative, make logical decisions and stay goal oriented at unclear times.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.