Senior Treasury Accountant
Senior Treasury Accountant with English
What you will do:
- Accounting operations in RTR area General Ledger Subledgers in accordance with US GAAP SOX controls.
- Review of both BS and PL for errors, omissions or inconsistencies, variance analysis especially for bank cash accounts.
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation process i.e. bank, payroll, taxes, accruals, ICO.
- Preparation and posting of journal entries.
- Accruals Prepaids Accounting.
- Identifying and solving common cross process PTP, OTC, TE issues.
- Supporting internal and external audits.
- Recommendation and implementation of process improvements ideas.
What we expect:
- Degree in accounting, economy or finance.
- English level B2 minimum (both spoken and written).
- Proven experience in Accounting area.
- Knowledge of SAP is a strong asset.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace