Cash Operations Junior Analyst
Cash Operations Junior Analyst
In Cash Operations team, you will process daily transactions in receivable account and handle incoming requests. Transactions need to be handled according to procedures to ensure that they are accurately and timely booked in our accounting system. The Cash Application Agent liaises with internal teams and third parties to resolve issues related to credit application.
What you will do:
- Meet monthly SLAs (Service Level Agreement).
- Achieve and exceed KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Execute operational process tasks according to service level expectations.
- Respond to queries and provide timely resolution.
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders supporting smooth end to end cash application process.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Review existing processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Perform month end analysis as requested.
What we expect:
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level required)
- Analytical mindset with great attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Microsoft Excel required to at least an intermediate level.
- Assertiveness and ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "apply now!" button
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.