Summer Internship in Finance | Cracow
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
Purpose of the role:
The main purpose of our internship program is to provide the students with an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture, and how we do business on a day-to-day basis. So if you think about starting your professional career in a dynamic, multinational, and diverse work environment, come and join our team!
Our internship program will allow you to get the first-hand experience in:
Accounts Receivable – we will involve you in the proceeds/ payments that the company will receive from its customers who have purchased its goods & services on credit.
General Ledger – If you already know a little bit about AP and AR you will have a chance to be involved in financial transactions and all accounts that company uses. You will have a chance to learn more about assets, liabilities, owners' equity, revenues, and expenses.
What you’ll do:
In AR Department:
- Performing ORACLE system operations
- Performing reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Following up with open items with the Market
In GL Department:
- Maintaining and converting databases using Excel and other applications
- Using ERP accounting systems
- Performing diverse accounting activities for different European countries
- Supporting projects in an international organization
What you’ll need:
- Good language skills in English
- Practical knowledge of MS office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Good understanding of general accounting principles
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
What can you expect from us?
- Fully paid, 3-months internship program in Finance department
- Full time or part-time contract (30 hours/week)
- Onboarding Program
- On-the-job training
- The chance to gain experience in the various financial departments in an international friendly environment
- A great, friendly work atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural company with people from multiple locations and cultures
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.