Commercial Fleet Road Services:
Responsible for Road Services registration and set up and amend process, checking for accuracy, legal compliance and documentation completeness
Act as Road Services Customer advisor and create the link between Customer and third party providers, resolving operational issues
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Customer Language Proficiency (at least 1 if multiple language business) – German C1
- English Language Proficiency – B2
Other Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in Customer service or operations
- Experience in Microsoft Office; H3/Salesforce experience preferred
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell
- Understand Shell’s Play Book and customer value proposition
- Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities
Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell in Kraków:
Sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell Polska employs more than 4400
professionals: 4100+ in Kraków and 200 in Warsaw.
Our employees represent over 50
nationalities and operate in over 20
Shell in Kraków departments:
Order to Delivery
Lubricants Supply Chain
Technical Asset Operations
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assitive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.