Aon sp. z o. o
Service Support Specialist has the responsibility to partner with the Business and maintain relationship with supported Countries in the Procure-to-Pay area.
Service Support Specialist is to monitor health of P2P collaboration with the Business, serve as a point of escalation for the P2P Stakeholders, as well as drive process adoption and adherence to purchasing compliance, escalating identified risks to management.
The Service Support Team is focused on supporting EMEA Countries with their expertise in the areas of Procurement, AP, Expense and Supplier Management driving compliant behaviors that support appropriate level management visibility and review of the cost before the purchase occurs, leveraging existing Supplier base and driving spend through the appropriate channels.
Service Support works across Finance, Legal, Corporate Compliance, Regional Working Group, Regional Spend Review and Supplier Risk Management to ensure the appropriate requirements are covered in Procure-to-Pay processes.
As the Team is operating in multilingual EMEA environment Services Support Specialist should be fluent in 1-2 local languages of the supported Countries - preferably: German
- Monitoring P2P processes adoption and tracking issues through weekly connects with Country representatives and Operations teams
- Being point of contact for escalations and challenges around P2P processes.
- Providing trainings and ad-hoc support to Business as required.
- Deployment of strategy for better process adoption and partnering with newly implemented Procurement countries to drive PO compliance and process understanding.
- Support Coupa implementation in new countries within EMEA Region through leading trainings, supporting system testing, review of training materials and providing expert advice.
- Manage in-country communication including newsletter on best practices and process/system continuous improvement.
- Good understanding of procurement, invoicing and supplier information management processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all management levels
- Language proficiency: English (C1) + German (C1), French would be an asset
- Highly organized self-starter with exceptional strategic thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Strong in-person and virtual presentation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility and excellent relationships across many different functions and organization levels
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Fixed Term contract for 12 months
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues