Data Management in Investment Reporting & Performance
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Gather and check of portfolio data received from Accounting platforms, Client/Market analytics (Bloomberg), manager commentaries
- Calculate and Check of performances and risk figures in accordance with the industry standards (GIPS) as well as client service level agreement (SLA) requirements: Total/NAV returns, performances breakdowns, performance attribution, ex-ante and ex-post risk,
- Generation and distribution of reports (Factsheets, Investment Reviews, Accounting Packs, Management reporting) data to third parties (ie: feeds to the clients internet sites) or other outputs (Investment Grids)
- Updating Daily / Monthly Index value data and constituent data into system
- Maintain effective / proactive communication with internal / external stakeholders to ensure high quality service delivery. Follow up of production queries
- University degree in Finance, Economics or similar is necessary
- Very good command of English as working language (min. B2)
- Good understanding of financial markets, investment management and asset management would be a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Accuracy & excellent analytical skills
- Dedication to quality and stress resilience
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa