Junior Financial Accounting Specialist with Polish [on-line recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest international banking networks in the world. Together with all dependent entities it has more than 189 000 employees and it operates in over 74 countries. The group offers products and services in the areas of investment, corporate, private and retail banking. On the Polish market we are represented by entities offering varied financial products and services. For more details please visit www.bnpparibas.pl.
For BNP Paribas S.A. Branch in Poland, the institution specialized in Corporate and Institutional Banking we look for candidates interested in the position Junior Financial Accounting Specialist.
By joining our company you will become a member of Financial Accounting and Reporting team of 3 staff, located within Finance Department, responsible for regulatory reporting and maintenance of accounting books.
- Daily operational control tasks (account reconciliations, FX rates control, error, dormant accounts control)
- Support in preparation of regulatory (KNF, NBP) and statutory reporting
- Execution of month end accounting tasks
- Preparation of internal accounting reports (balance sheet, profit and loss)
- Financial accounting tasks (valuation, hedge accounting)
- Support in group consolidation reporting
- Participation in team and transversal projects
- Fluent English
- Fluent Polish
- Higher education in financial domain
- Professional experience in financial accounting would be an asset
- Strong co-operation skills
- Well organized and accurate
- Analytical skills
- Very good knowledge MS office (especially Excel)
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa