MCO Fleet & CRT Heartlands Please note that this role will be on SBO Terms and Conditions Customer Operations is in its journey to provide the best in market customer experience for our Customers and Business Partners in Shell. We create the great place for commercially minded individuals who thrive working with customers and who want to growth their experience in agile, digital and e-commerce initiatives. We have a collaborative, flexible, dynamic and very supportive working culture; where every single one of us is determined to make a difference, to go the extra mile because it’s our job, every day, to make our customers’ experiences with Shell. We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop; but most of all, be yourself.
Where You Fit In?
The Customer Success Lead (CSL) is responsible for the performance, development and management of a team of Customer Success Specialist. This role plays a critical part in the delivery of Shell’s end-to-end Customer Fulfilment Cycle. CSL will utilize data to develop the workforce, identify improvement opportunities, ensure SLA and KPI are achieved and drive enhanced employee experience. CSL actively manages relationships with Customers, Sales, Business Partners and Team Members to ensure delivery of Consistent, Adaptive, Reliable and Easy experiences to our customers and our employees.
What is the Role?
The Customer Success Lead role requires all or some of the accountabilities below to be performed, depending on class of business requirements and journey span. Business serviced include but are not limited to: Mobility, GL Lubricants, Fleet Solutions, T&S, Aviation, Marine, Agri & Sector, Chemicals, New Energies, Catalyst, GKA. These activities cover all Customer levels including Key Accounts and Platinum Customers.
This role will be responsible for:
- People Management and Development
- Performance Management and operational Excellence
- Continuous Improvement and Agile Leadership
- Strategic planning and change management
- Compliance Management
- Escalation and complex issue resolution
- Business partner engagement
- Leader of community
- Commerciality and business knowledge
What We Need from You?
Critical to the success of this role is to demonstrate strong Customer Language Proficiency and experience in people management and development. Additionally, you will have:
- Working proficiency in English
- Knowledge of German (min. B2)
- Having the passion, or proven track record, of leading and motivating a team
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills
- Proven experience in data Analytics & Insights and Digital environment
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to build Customer Success
- Knowledge of Customer Centric Design
- A deep understanding of Commercial & Economic Acumen and broad Value Chain understanding
- The ability to lead and drive Continuous Values
- Attention to details when dealing with Data Management and High focus on Compliance
- Proven experience in Contract Management