About the job
HR Shared Services in Arla is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including recruitment, onboarding, learning, performance management, Masterdata, mobility and more.
HR Support Operations team members act as a administrative support to Arla colleagues glob-ally with HR services such as recruitment admin, learning and mobility.
In a Team Leader role, while motivating and engaging the team, you would be responsible for taking up operational responsibility for the service and performance of an HR Support Opera-tions Team. In addition to that, you would develop understanding of policies and procedures as relevant for work of HR Support Operations Team.
Then describe the overall mission and responsibility of the role.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead, develop and support the team of HR Specialists, HR Administrators and HR Trainees.
- Contribute to the HRSSC management team
- Deliver operational plans by setting day-to-day team objectives, workload planning and delivering high quality service to our customers to ensure the realization of tasks according to good practice and SLA
- Monitor performance dashboards to identify areas of risk or intervention
- Build and maintaining good relationship with all stakeholders
- Act as an escalation point for all queries addressed to your team
- Participate in the transformation journey for HR Support Operations Team globally
On the top of that you will develop cross-functional partnership with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities for efficiency or improvements. To support that goal establishing knowledge sharing with other leads within HR Community would be needed.
Who are you?
You know how to inspire colleagues to perform high-class results while keeping up a positive energy and high spirit, urge and drive to create change and set direction for your team. Leadership competencies in your main development focus area.
Furthermore, you have:
- Excellent command of English
- Solid knowledge on administrative task handling experience within e.g. SSC, BPO
- Professional experience within international environment
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about HR processes and HR policies
- Knowledge about Tier model/ Service Delivery model/ Case management
Thanks to your high organizational understanding and networking and influencing skills, you know how to build and maintain stakeholders relations. Work under time pressure in very challenging and changeable environment enables your proactiveness and problem-solving ability. Last but not least, global mindset and ability to deliver in different cultural environments support your decisiveness and change management skills.