Summer Internship in Global Business Services - Transformation Team
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
The main purpose of our internship program is to provide the students with an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture, and how we do business on a day-to-day basis. So if you think about starting your professional career in a dynamic, multinational, and diverse work environment, come and join our team!
What you’ll do:
- You will be part of Change Management and Communicaitons team supporting a global IT technology deployment project.
- You will report to, and be suppported by the project’s Change Management Leads, and will work with a global spread of project members to help Amway employees and suppliers adopt new accounts payable technologies.
- Assist Regional Change Management Leads in the application of change processes, activities, and tools to support new IT system adoption
- Schedule, attend, track attendance, and/or record minutes for meetings
- Create, manage, and track, and the employee training schedule
- Help facilitate the reviewal and approval processes for various change management products / assets
- Assist in the development of project materials
- Provide ad-hoc support across communications, training, and stakeholder engagement activities
What you’ll need:
- Written and spoken proficiency in English is required
- Practical knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams)
- Quick learner and interest in learning organizational change management principles
- Flexible; comfortable with change & working in an agile environment
- Attention to detail and exceptional communication skills (written/verbal)
- Flexibility to work across global time zones
- Good interpersonal skills who can work well with individuals of all levels of the organization
What can you expect from us?
- Fully paid part-time contract - 3-months internship program in GBS Transformation Team
- Onboarding Program
- On-the-job training
- The chance to gain experience in a global company, and involvement in a global project
- A great, friendly work atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural company with people from multiple locations and cultures
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.