Are you fluent in Romanian?
Would you like to develop your skills in an international company with a stable market position?
Are you communicative, well-organized and motivated to work with customers?
We’re looking for you!
Junior Customer Service Specialist and Translator with Romanian
Workplace: Kraków or remote
- Handling incoming phone calls, chats and e-mails from our Romanian-speaking customers of the online store
- Providing information and ensuring high standard of customer services
- Monitoring customer orders
- Cooperation with internal units and MIG partners
- Translation of texts into Romanian
- Excellent command of Romanian language (C1/C2) is a must
- Communicative English or Polish
- Experience in customer service will be an advantage
- Good computer skills (in terms of the Internet and MS Office in particular)
- Ability to work in a team
- Well-developed communication skills
What we offer:
- Discounts for company products in stores managed by us (Sizeer, JD Sports, 50 style, Timberland, Symbiosis, Umbro/Lotto)
- Stable employment based on an employment contract
- Private medical care
- Sports package
- A career in an international, dynamically developing company
- Professional induction
- Bicycle infrastructure
- Informal dress code
- Participation in charitable initiatives
- 30-minute lunch break included in working time
- Work-life balance
- Great atmosphere based on kindness, respect and mutual assistance
- Nice gifts for different occasions
- Gift for new parents