Joining our IT organisation, you will be working with the commercial side of our IT products, which is an area that benefits from an increased focus and activity. As a Senior Solution Architect for eCommerce you will be setting our technical direction for our global B2B eCommerce solution, where we have a DevOps teams that has the end-to-end responsibility for developing and operating the platform.
As our new senior solution architect, you will be overall responsible for ensuring that our solutions and features fit into the architectural landscape and that our commercial landscape fit with the future requirements of our customers. With new features constantly added to our backlog of work, the team needs a strong profile that can take the helicopter view and create a sustainable and future-proof technological foundation for our many ambitions – both those we have now, and those that are to come.
You will also assist the product owner in scoping features and ensuring that the right architectural decisions are made before these are committed to the backlog. This entails frequent interaction with our commercial business, so building strong relationships and managing your stakeholders must also be one of your core competencies.
More specifically, the role will include:
- Leading the implementation of key technical components of the eCommerce solutions and being responsible for the delivery of architecture designs and solution strategies
- Applying best implementation practices and conducting design/code reviews during major project milestones
- Aiding in the scoping of epics and features together with the product owner
- Aligning strategic ambitions with other architects inside and outside of our commercial train
Who are you?
With your strong people and stakeholder management skills, you can set a direction and diplomatically engage people around you to follow it. Because of your own motivation to learn new things and expand your area of expertise, you gladly and easily absorb new knowledge.
Furthermore, you can interact with people at all professional levels, be it IT developers or management, and you thrive working in agile teams.
In order to succeed we imagine you can tick off the following areas:
- Experience from a similar role where you participated in the successful delivery and implementation of technical components
- Experience with an agile culture and mindset
- Deep business knowledge of eCommerce products and processes to drive solution architecture
- Proactive mindset for identifying business opportunities in your technical area of expertise
- Experience with how to integrate eCommerce solutions with the broader commercial landscape (i.e. Service solutions)
- A strong customer experience mindset – Your designs include the perspective of the customer and their needs
- Very strong leadership and influencing skills – as well as a demonstrated ability to influence programme partners to meet project and programme objectives
In addition it would be an advantage if you have:
- In-depth expertise in our technologies (Optimizely Commerce & CMS, Azure, etc.) advantage
- Experience with B2C eCommerce solutions in an manufacturer context
- Experience within FMCG