Who we are looking for:
This position is integral to the successful completion of client on-boarding set-ups as well as fostering key relationships with our internal customer base.
Under the supervision of Business Onboarding ad Transitions (BOaT), Account Opening/ BESR is responsible for opening and maintenance of custody accounts in the countries of investments of the funds.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverable at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Account Opening Administrator you will be responsible for :
- Acting as a point of contact with sub-custodians and internal departments for market related activities and inquiries,
- Maintaining required accounts, including mergers, conversion in/out, name changes, renewals, etc.
- Providing updates and answers to inquiries in a timely and professional manner?
- Cooperating with direct manager what includes taking responsibility of personal development, self-evaluation, participating in meetings etc.
- Resolving issues highlighted by more senior team members or team supervisor and ensuring they are kept informed of progress.
- Any other task assigned by the Manager
- Taking care of processing requests for markets and requests where physical/scanned documentation might be required
- Updating internal databases
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to work on own initiative with proactive approach
- Methodical and well organized
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written) required
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to details
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with global operating parties, including direct contact with internal and external parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure, both as a team member and as individual contributor
- Experience with working with legal documentation is considered an asset but is not required
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- University Students or Graduates (preferably Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree)
- Previous experience is not required
• Premium life insurance package
• Employee savings plan, Hybrid working model (involves few days WFH and few days’ work from Office, in a week)
• Gold medical package
• International operating environment
• Language classes
• Soft skills training's
• Technical workshops
• Development sessions with a mentor
• Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
• Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Are you advancing your own career?
After clicking “Apply” you will be able to update your Education and Job History. Use it to highlight courses, certifications, achievements or projects you have participated in at State Street. To make updates, go to the Career section of your Profile and edit it manually or by using the “Upload My Experience” option. Remember to review all new entries in your profile and make sure resume information was parsed correctly.
Before applying, please click here to read State Street’s Internal Mobility Policy. (For China, click here )
Are you referring a friend?
Please use the “Refer” button on the right. If you have any questions about the process please visit the corporate intranet and type in Refer a Friend into the search bar.