Who we are looking for
This role contributes to State Street’s mission of becoming a high performing organization by driving the strategic direction and roadmap of Enlighten to ensure it meets our needs. The focus of this role is to support the implementation of Enlighten’s proprietary software and methodologies to drive performance improvement in key metrics, such as efficiency, productivity, quality and internal employee engagement.
Due to the role requirements this job needs to be performed primarily in the office with some flex work opportunities available.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Enlighten Consultant, Senior Associate, you will
- Ensure implementation of Enlighten software - a workforce and performance management tool - is done on time and in line with expectations to ensure adoption of the tool
- Support managers on the definition of activities, processes requirements and process capabilities.
- Train managers on “telling the story” behind team performance using key Enlighten metrics (e.g. Efficiency, Utilization, Productivity) in a manner that is consistent with program goals.
- Assist managers in the coordination and facilitation of daily and weekly meetings.
- Train managers on compiling weekly plans and forecasts to become more proactive.
- Assist managers through the change curve and required behavioral change.
- Understand organizations goals and ensure that goal alignment is occurring at every level.
- Ensure the new methodology and behavioral change is firmly embedded across the business to facilitate long-term sustainability far beyond project completion.
- Escalation issues through the appropriate communication channels and support remediation efforts
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Superior presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to direct, influence and coach leaders to achieve program outcomes.
- A patient, customer-centric and proactive mindset.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with leaders at all levels in the business.
- Ability to manage and support other project staff in an effective and constructive manner.
- Time management skills with experience in working to tight project deadlines.
- Ability to understand user requirements and desired business outcomes.
- Ability to utilize quantitative and qualitative data to interpret reports.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Applications – specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently and within a team.
- Confidence to present to, and hold discussions with, managers, including senior management
- Passion for identifying waste and putting process improvement opportunities into action.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, IT or management disciplines).
- 3+ years of experience in an operational environment within a banking/insurance/financial services organization as a Business Analyst.
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Exposure to Enlighten or other similar performance management, measurement or workforce planning system preferred.
- Experience in supporting teams in environments characterized by volume volatility, strict deadlines, ongoing training and cultural change.
- Optional: Six Sigma Certified to Green Belt or higher.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.