Purpose Of Role:
Employee will be involved in processing of investor transactions and communication with investors.
Who we are looking for :
- Process subscriptions: review documentation, ensure anti-money laundering documentation has been received, confirm receipt of cash in fund's bank account, enter subscription on ISS
- Process redemptions: review redemption request, check authorized signatories and bank account details, ensure required notice period has been given, enter redemption on ISS
- Communicate with both investors and clients regarding investor investment activity
- Distribute fund performance in accordance with client instructions
- Arrange payment of fees, expenses on behalf of the fund
- Prepare and distribute monthly investor statements in accordance with client instructions
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
What we value:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess excellent organizational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Very good English
- Strong analytical skills.
- Around 18 months of relevant experience
Education & Preferred Qualifications :
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area.
- Highly numerate
- IT Literate.
- Interesting process
- Hybrid working model- split between working from home and working from the office.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor,
- Diversity of opportunities across a range challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway