Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Data? Do you have solid set of technical skills with the flexible mind set and track record of influencing stakeholders? Do you have cloud experience?
We're looking for Tech Engineer to:
• assist in quality control, encourage best practices,
• work on process improvements and automation for support processes
• collaborate with other global IT teams,
• understand technical challenges and be able to involve the right groups to resolve technical issues.
You’ll be working in the Test Engineering Crew team as part of the Risk Analytics IT in Krakow, Poland. As a part of the team you will have to opportunity of taking a vital part in the transformation the team is going through. Transformation towards more automated, streamlined, cloud based setup. You will not be alone on that journey but accompanied by a number of tech-savvy engineers contributing to the Crew.
• overall 3+ years of IT experience in Technical Support role
• top-notch communication, organization, coordination and technical support skills are essential
• the ability to work as part of a team with a total commitment to customer satisfaction
• ability to take ownership of issues and improve processes
• understanding of PL/SQL scripts
• experience with Docker, Azure (or any other Cloud tech)
• experience with Web Services, REST API testing
• good knowledge of Unix / Linux environments
• understanding of non-functional testing like failover, resilience, load testing
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.