Product Management Officer
Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you experienced with agile project management? Have you supported global programs with multiple projects? Do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment with a focus on commitment and quality delivery?
We’re looking for a Product Management Officer to:
• provide PMO support, organize and manage the Frontoffice & Remote solutions crew and ensure appropriate communication and coordination between the respective sub-projects
• conduct product and project management tasks such as status reporting, budget and cost control, as well as risks, issues and delivery tracking on program level, PPM and JIRA management, take care of confluence inputs and OKRs (Objective Key Results)
• work in agile environment closely collaborating with Business and IT project leaders, Controlling and Portfolio Management as well as other teams within Agile Delivery Organization (ADO)
• in addition, you support the crew lead and (sub-) project leaders in their activities on request and act as single point of contact and expert on PMO activities within Frontoffice & Remote solutions crew
You'll be working as part of the Transformation Office sector, Portfolio Management team within the COO P&C Region Switzerland area. Your workplace will be in our office in Wroclaw. We are responsible for Swiss Bank Investment Governance and Portfolio Management. You will work closely with senior product, program and project stakeholders and play an important role in delivering our agile portfolio.
• 2-4 years of relevant PMO experience, ideally in agile project environment
• good knowledge of the banking business and frontoffice & remote solutions as an asset
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• strong analytical and organizational skills
• highly motivated, team player, able to work independently with can-do-attitude
• excellent MS Office skills, JIRA, PPM, confluence knowledge; agile working experience as an asset
• fluent in English; German will be additional asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.