Talent and Development Partner - GF
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you keen to enable people to unlock their talent? Are you curious about learning trends? Are you willing to challenge others in a positive way and be open-minded to be challenged?
We are looking for an enthusiastic learning champion to develop and run talent and learning programs for UBS Poland and program-manage specific global initiatives for Group Functions.
Typically you would:
• manage the setup and coordination of learning programs, with internal and external stakeholders, for Group Functions.
• design, develop and facilitate soft skills or behavioral training (such as agile mindset, business communication, collaboration)
• partner and manage strong relationships with on- and offshore Talent Operations members, Talent Specialists, HRBPs, business representatives, employee groups and external learning partners
• position learning as a ‘key differentiator’ to our employees
• engage in ongoing review of talent strategy and improvement to ensure that we build the talent pipeline and create a culture of learning
• manage learning reports and enable data-based decision making,
• manage program communications so that it reaches the right audience to create an impact.
You'll be working in the Talent and Development team in Poland. And, you will partner very closely with Talent and Development partners of the Group Functions team across all regions. This, therefore, gives you a great opportunity to work across cultures and network across functions in Poland.
• ideally previous experience in working in people development roles/ programs (desirable years of experience is 7-9 yrs, however if you have fewer than that, we can consider depending on your expertise).
• confident in working across hierarchies to drive change in behavior
• hands-on involvement identifying capability gaps and devising talent strategies
• effective, presentation and facilitation skills (virtual and in-person)
• good knowledge of MS Office (ppt, Excel, Teams); comfortable with analyzing training data
• awareness of how to create learning content (2-3 yrs of experience in this is preferred)
• highly collaborative and high on integrity (taking ownership for end-to-end deliverables)
• high level of integrity (ownership) and focus on ‘we’ rather than ‘me’
• keen on continuous learning
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.