Portfolio Control and Recon Senior Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? We’re looking for someone like this to help us with:
– Execution of portfolio level reconciliations and ensure
adequate oversight of Reconciliation breaks.
– Proper Assessment and Commenting of breaks
– Escalation point for 'front to back' Portfolio related
issues and facilitate timely resolution.
– Ensure that Aged Breaks are reviewed and resolved in a timely manner
– Help in ensuring the Month-end sign-off of portfolio level risk assessment .and appropriate escalation
"You will be working in the Asset Management Middle
office, Reconciliation and Portfolio Control Team.
You will attest to the accuracy of the Accounting Book of Record, at a Portfolio level and provide Risk assessed, The team covers all instruments such as
equities, fixed income, FX, derivatives, money market
products and collective funds.
Team is based in Fabryczna Office Park, and is part of a global function which has presence in Chicago, Zurich,
Singapore and UK. The Team works in close conjunction
with Investment Teams, external Brokers, Custodians,
Order Generators and various Global Operations teams."
Your experience and skills :
– exposure Accounting and Reconciliation
– understanding of Global Markets, Exchanges and a
wide range of Security Instruments
– understanding of Custodian Settlement practices
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.